Search My Preserving Freedom Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joe Biden Calls Gathering of Phone Call Data Very Intrusive

Here is Joe Biden on the intrusiveness of gathering phone call metadata.

"Harry I don't have to listen to your phone calls to know what you are doing. If I know every single phone call you've made I'm able to determine every single person you've talked to, I can get a pattern of your life that's very very intrusive."



Of course that is when the Bush Administration was doing it.

1 comment:

GTriest said...

Jim Rongstad:

I am a computer professional (and libertarian :-), and just thought you should know that the link to your page was flagged or censored or otherwise excluded from transferring in emails.
Specifically, a client of mine had a problem sending an article that included your webpage here as a html link.
Everytime he would try to send it, it would literally evaporate into the cyber ether, not ever being received or returning an error.
If that link was not in the email, then the email would properly send.
I might add further this seems to have affected emails sent through road runner ISP only.
The article was about NSA snooping, so our hackles were up.
Just thought you like to know.